FLAG-ERA 2017: Grafeno.
» Beneficiarios: Each consortium submitting a proposal must involve at least 3 partners from 3 different countries and fulfil at least one of the following two options:
At least three partners requesting funding from three different countries participating in the JTC.
At least two partners requesting funding from two different countries participating in the JTC plus a Flagship Core Project partner from a different country, not requesting funding in the framework of the call and securing its own funding.
Graphene (Basic research): BE, BG, DE, ES, FR, GR, HU, LT, LV, NL, RO, SE, SI, SK, TR
Graphene (Applied research and innovation): ES, FR, GR, HU, IT, LT, LV, PL, RO, SE, SI, SK, TR
» Ayuda de: subvención máxima: 35.000 EUR/año (máximo 3 años) | Para grupos experimentales: 50.000 EUR/año.
» Fin Convocatoria: 14/03/2017
» Ámbito: Unión Europea - UNIÓN EUROPEA
» Fecha Publicación: 24/01/2017
>> Presupuesto MINECO-AEI para Grafeno: 560.000 EUR | Financiación entre 6-9 grupos investigación.
The FLAG-ERA Joint Transnational Call (JTC) 2017 supports research projects in patek philippe grand complications replica watches synergy with the two FET Flagships, the Graphene Flagship and the Human Brain Project. It is designed to expand the current Flagships with new research contributing to the Flagship objectives in selected areas. New researchers and researchers already in the Flagships are equally eligible. Selected projects are expected to be integrated in the Flagships as Partnering Projects.
TOPICs for Graphene (Basic research)
1. Synthesis and characterization of Layered Materials (LMs) beyond graphene
2. Large scale production of heterostructures based on LMs
3. Vertical and lateral epitaxy of Graphene and Related Materials (GRMs) for optoelectronics
4. Functional ceramics incorporating GRMs
5. Inks for printing stable, GRM-based, semiconducting thin films
6. Modelling charge and heat transport in GRM-based composites
7. Ecotoxicology of GRMs
8. Nanofluidics using GRMs
9. Novel device concepts based on GRMs for quantum communication
10. Beyond CMOS switches and new computing paradigms based on GRMs
Graphene (Applied research and innovation)
1. In-situ and ex-situ quality control of GRMs
2. Controlling doping in high quality large-area graphene
3. GRMs for smart textiles
4. Functional coatings using GRMs
5. GRMs for corrosion prevention and as lubricants
6. GRMs for thermal management and thermoelectrics
7. Biorecognition of specific disease markers using GRMs
8. Highly selective gas sensors based on GRMs
9. GRM-based bioelectronic technologies