SPE Thermoset Topcon set for Indianapolis
Event organizers said that the conference connects all members of the thermoset material supply chain, including additives, chemicals, resin and reinforcement suppliers, compounders, processors and OEMs. They added that the conference is the only gathering in the U.S. dedicated entirely to thermosets.
The event's agenda includes technical topics, as well as application case studies and market development tutorials focused on the pursuit of growth. Speakers at this year's event include:
• Tim Langshwager, project manager at A. Schulman Inc.
• Russ Broome, senior director of business development at the Plastics Industry Association.
• Jonathan McKay, composites research scientist at Ashland.
• Trey Riddle, CEO at Sunstrands.
• Adam Richie, business development manager at Romeo RIM.
• Paul Rettinger, Americas thermosets technology manager at Chromaflo.
• Dan McArdle, transportation vertical market manager at Minnesota Rubber & Plastics.
• Eric Haiss, executive vice president at Continental Structural Plastics.
• Jason Holrook, sales manager at Krauss Maffei.
More information on the 2018 SPE Thermoset Topcon can be found at spethermosets.org.