Dealers or distributors sought for lightweight structures/profiles in composite materials produced by pultrusion for a commercial agency agreement or a distribution services agreement
A Dutch SME is manufacturer of fibre-reinforced composite profiles made by pultrusion. The company is specialized in the development and production of high-quality composite profiles, based on glass-, carbon-, and aramid fibre-reinforced plastics. Besides the assortment of standard products, the company also develops specific custom-made profiles. The company is looking for dealers or distributors interested in a commercial agency agreement or a distribution services agreement.Partnership(s) sought
Pultrusion is a continuous, automated closed-moulding process that is cost effective for high volume production of constant cross section parts (profiles). Due to uniformity of cross-section, resin dispersion, and fibre distribution & alignment, excellent composite structural materials can be fabricated by pultrusion. The technology enables production of a wide variety of products which require high standards of chemical, dielectric and strength stability. Pultrusion provides the opportunity to produce lightweight structures of composite material in a cost effective manner.
This Dutch company has the expertise to combine various pultrusion techniques in combination with different fibre reinforcements and matrix systems to develop and produce customized profiles in cooperation with its clients.
Considering the advantages of the offered technology an interesting application lies in the agriculture and chemical industry. For example, manufacturing of chemically resistant to aggressive media slatted floors is possible with enhanced strength characteristics used in the construction of livestock facilities, chemical plants, etc.;
The pultrusion technology also finds an application in:
- construction industry for the production of glass-fiber reinforcement, profiles, carcasses, stiffening bars for PVC-windows
- aerospace industry for manufacturing of structure components for airplanes
- sports and tourism industry for manufacturing of equipment requiring enhanced strength properties such as skis, ski poles, golf course flagsticks, and tent and hovel constructions
- electrical power engineering for manufacturing of dielectric structures, fiberglass rods used in composite insulators and as supporting structures for elements of signaling blocks, and fiberglass profiles used in manufacturing of transformers and electric motors
- commercial production, using grains of long-fiber molding material (LLM) as a raw material for subsequent manufacturing of structures and products with enhanced strength and chemical properties;
- and in addition to the applications mentioned above many other industries and plants could benefit from products manufactured by pultrusion / pultrusion products.
The company wants to enlarge his international market and is looking for dealers or distributors interested in a commercial agency agreement or a distribution services agreement for sales and distribution activities in their country.
- Type of partner sought: The company must have sales competences to sell composite materials and parts in one of their markets,
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking for wholesale companies or trade enterprises specialized in sales of technical materials and parts for sales and promotion of the composite pultrusion products.
The pultrusion technology enables production of lightweight composite profiles that have strong mechanical properties, realizing big advantages in their final applications:
These profiles will be extremely light, have very high stiffness and a small wall thickness. Due to this combination lightweight and strongness, these profiles are very suited for application in products for mobility.
One other advantage is the corrosion resistance of these profiles and therefore this construction materials need little maintenance.
Already on the market - The company has engineering competencies and production equipment for the development and production of standard and customer-specific pultrusion profiles.IPR:
Clasificado como: Manufactura Industrial Tecnologías de Materiales Industria